This is to hide the TV button without using EIP hack
When i read the tutorial for this i cant figure out how they do it and even other people were complaining but in this tutorial its so easy and not confusing.
Important: Before doing the hack make a folder that you can easily access and name it T1T2, "its much better to create this folder on your desktop"
1. Connect your phone to your computer using EFS or Bitpim
2. Go to LGPAA/Media/Flash "this part is from your phone"
3. Copy T1_menu and T2_menu and save it to T1T2 folder
"I use EFS, to copy files from your phone. click T1_menu and T2_menu then click "Read""
4. After you save the two files in T1T2 folder, access the T1T2 folder so you can rename it. Open the T1T2 folder from desktop.
5. When accessed, rename T2_menu to T3_menu, then rename T1_menu to T2_menu, after that rename your new T3_menu to T1_menu
----basically you made t1 to t2 and t2 to t1, but you have to do my method to avoid overwriting the file----
6. After successfully renamed your T1_menu and T2_menu, go to your EFS or Bitpim
7. Try to find the T1T2 folder, before transferring your renamed T1_menu and T2_menu to your phone, delete the T1_menu and T2_menu from your phone "LGPAA/Media/Flash/"
8. After you deleted the T1_menu and T2_menu from the phone, transfer your renamed T1_menu and T2_menu to you phone.
"I use EFS, to transfer files from your computer to your phone, click T1_menu and T2_menu, and then click "Write""
9. After you successfully transfer the files, click disconnect if you use EFS and the let your phone restart. do the same thing if you are using BitPim
This is my first tutorial, sorry about the grammar, Just do everything that is written here and you'll successfully remove the TV button=P
Also if you pay attention on the second picture, you'll see some icons have different name like for games = Xbox 360, camera = DSLR Camera. i'll try to do the tutorial for that=]